A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-blind, Active-Controlled, 52 Week Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dutogliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Receiving Background Treatment With Glimepiride Alone or in Combination With Metformin or With Pioglitazone Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dutogliptin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.