Phase I Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With Nanoparticle Albumin Bound Paclitaxel, Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (NAC) in Patients With Stages II-III Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the primary end point has been amended and hence the trial focus has changed to TU and AR