A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of Kevetrin (Thioureidobutyronitrile) Administered Intravenously in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Thioureidobutyronitrile (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cellceutix
- 03 Aug 2016 Results published in the Cellceutix Media Release.
- 06 Jun 2016 According to a Cellceutix media release, database from this trial will be "soft locked" and will be added to the already prepared documentation for submission to the U.S. FDA in support of the planned Phase 1b/2 trial of Kevetrin in ovarian cancer patients with resistance to platinum-based therapies.
- 06 Jun 2016 Results published in a Cellceutix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History