A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of Four Weeks of Treatment With Imiquimod Creams for Actinic Keratoses.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Graceway Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jun 2010 Company (Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation) identified as trial sponsor and as aditional lead centre reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2010 According to a Graceway Pharmaceuticals media release, the FDA has approved imiquimod cream 3.75% for the treatment of actinic keratosis lesions based on results from this and other trials in Graceway's phase III programme.
- 23 Mar 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History