A Long-Term, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study of Fluticasone Furoate/GW642444 Inhalation Powder Once-Daily and Fluticasone Furoate Inhalation Powder Once-Daily in Subjects With Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 May 2016 Results (post hoc analysis, n = 2019) assessing proportion of subjects achieving the minimal clinically important difference for improvement in ACQ score presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 09 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-exacerbation-of-symptoms' has been met, according to a GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance media release.
- 07 Oct 2011 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History