Assessment of the Antitumour Effect of Zoledronic Acid in Patients With Multiple Myeloma and Asymptomatic Biochemical Relapse: Prospective Clinical Trial of the GEM/PETHEMA Group
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZABACHE
- Sponsors PETHEMA Foundation
- 14 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..