Phase III trial of IV vinflunine versus an alkylating agent in patients with metastatic breast cancer previously treated with or resistant to an anthracycline, a taxane, an antimetabolite, and a vinca-alkaloid (study L00070 IN 308 B0).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vinflunine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as result presented at 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.