Efficacy and Safety Assessment of Azyter Eye Drops (T1225) in Patients With Blepharitis (Pilot Phase II Clinical Study, Multicentre, Randomised, Double Masked, Comparative, 2 X 40 Patients)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Laboratoire Thea
- 11 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.