A Randomized, Single-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Explore the Effect of a Single Dose of Certolizumab Pegol 400mg on Semen Quality in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Plaque psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Jun 2012 Results are to be presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR-2012), according to a UCB media release.
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.