Randomized Phase 2 Study of MLN8237, an Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, Plus Weekly Paclitaxel or Weekly Paclitaxel Alone in Patients With Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer, Preceded by a Phase 1 Portion in Patients With Ovarian or Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 08 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.