A Phase 3, Multicentre, Randomized, Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Cyclophosphamide, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (CRD) Versus Melphalan (200 mg/m2) Followed By Stem Cell Transplant In Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results of pooled minimal residual disease molecular analysis (n=105,RV-MM-EMN441 and RV-MM-COOP0556), presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 09 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jul 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History