A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Parallel-Design Trial of the Effect of Solifenacin Treatment for Overactive Bladder in Women With Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse Managed With a Pessary (the "PESSARY" Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PESSARY
- 03 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.