A Phase 3, Intergroup Multicentre, Randomized, Controlled 3 Arm Parallel Group Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide in Combination With Dexamethasone (RD) Versus Melphalan, Prednisone and Lenalidomide (MPR) Versus Cyclophosphamide, Prednisone and Lenalidomide (CPR) in Newly Diagnosed Elderly Multiple Myeloma Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per an article published in the Blood.
- 04 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Progression-free survival rate), as per an article published in the Blood.