Comparison of Risk of Hospitalization with Acute Liver Failure Between Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Initiating Saxagliptin and Those Initiating Other Oral Antidiabetic Treatments
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2010 New trial record