A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 139 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brazikumab; Brazikumab
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Sep 2011 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.