mTor-inhibitor (EVERolimus) Based Immunosuppressive Strategies for CNI Minimisation in OLD for Old Renal Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVEROLD
- 03 May 2017 Results of a preliminary analysis comparing everolimus versus MPA (n=33), presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress
- 07 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.