Twenty-Four-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Effect of Fixed Dose Regimens of Thalidomide and Placebo on CSF and Plasma Biomarkers in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Jul 2013 To date 25 patients (mean age 74 years) have been randomised, according to the abstract presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference.
- 30 Mar 2010 New trial record