A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Three-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Activity of ASM-024 Administered by Inhalation Once Daily to Subjects With Mild Allergic Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ASM 024 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 16 May 2013 Results presented at 2013 American Thoracic Society (ATS) International Conference.
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual end date (January 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.