A Phase I Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Assessing Inhibition of Serum Thromboxane B2 Levels With PN 400 and Low Dose Aspirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Esomeprazole/naproxen
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2010 New trial record