A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study to Evaluate the Safety and Feasibility of Continuous Infusion Nelarabine in Patients With Relapsed / Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nelarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 29.
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.