A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-126 in the Treatment of Cognitive Deficits in Schizophrenia (CDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 04 Mar 2016 Results published in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.