A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Elvitegravir/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate/GS-9350 Versus Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment-Naive Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2014 Post-hoc analysis results comparing efficacy and safety in blacks versus non-blacks presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History