A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Three-cohort, Two-period Crossover Study to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of Testosterone Following Application of Two Testosterone Transdermal Spray (TTS) Formulations Once Daily and Intrinsa Patch Twice Weekly in Healthy, Surgically and Naturally Post-menopausal Women Receiving Estrogen Replacement Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors VIVUS
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2010 New trial record