A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Single Center, Parallel Group, Placebo and Active Comparator, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamic Profile of Single Doses of SPD489 in Healthy Adult Male Subjects Undergoing a Nocturnal Period of Acute Sleep Loss.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil; Lisdexamfetamine
- Indications Sleep deprivation
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Shire
- 10 Jan 2011 Results have been announced in a Shire media release. The company plans to review potential development pathways with health authorities for lisdexamfetamine as a possible treatment for excessive daytime sleepiness.
- 20 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History