A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Fludarabine, Bendamustine, and Rituximab (FBR) in Previously Treated Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.