A 4-Week, Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of Once Daily Pf-04971729 And Hydrochlorothiazide In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic And Blood Pressure Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Pfizer
- 23 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India: CTRI2010-091-001073).
- 16 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History