Phase II Clinical Trial of Oral Single Agent Chidamide in Patients with Refractory or Relapsed Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tucidinostat (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIPEL
- 18 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on results reported in Chipscreen Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History