A 90-week, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease (AD) to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Abeta-specific Antibody Response Following Repeated i.m. Injections of Adjuvanted CAD106.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amilomotide (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.