A Phase I, Single-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of NRM8499 Administered as Single and Multiple Oral Doses to Healthy Young Males and Healthy Elderly Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ALZ 801 (Primary) ; Tramiprosate
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Mar 2015 Results presented at the 12th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases, according to an Alzheon media release.
- 31 Jan 2011 Inerim results have been reported for Part 1-3 (67 patients) in a BELLUS Health media release.
- 31 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.