A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK4305 in Patients With Primary Insomnia- Study A.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Suvorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Nov 2012 Results from this trial were used to support an NDA for suvorexant, which was accepted for review by the FDA in November 2012.
- 13 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Wake-time-after-sleep-onset' has been met.
- 13 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Total-sleep-time' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History