A Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab With Carboplatin and Weekly Paclitaxel as First-Line Treatment in Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, and Fallopian Tube Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.