A Phase 1/2 Study of BMS-908662 (XL281) Alone or in Combination With Cetuximab in Subjects With K-RAS or B-RAF Mutation Positive Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; XL 281
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.