A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial of an Oral Notch Inhibitor (MK-0752) in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Stage III and IV Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; MK 0752 (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2015 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.