Phase 2: A Randomized Controlled Study on Effectiveness of Chemotherapy (Carboplatin-Paclitaxel) Versus Chemo-immunotherapy (Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Oregovomab) in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian, Adnexal or Peritoneal Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oregovomab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Quest PharmaTech
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an OncoQuest media release, data will be presented at the International Meeting of European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO) 2017.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an OncoQuest media release, the final clinical study report is being compiled and expected to be presented to the regulatory authorities in the first half of 2018.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History