A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of RDC-0313 in Adults With Binge Eating Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Samidorphan (Primary)
- Indications Binge-Eating Disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alkermes
- 08 Jul 2011 Based on the results from this trial, Alkermes discontinued the development of ALKS 33 for the treatment of binge eating disorders.
- 16 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.