A Phase II Study of Bafetinib (INNO-406) as Treatment for Patients With Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bafetinib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROACT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigator (Daniel Levitt) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (23) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.