Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Tuberculosis Vaccine (692342) When Administered to Healthy Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 692342 (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2012 Actual patient number is 302 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.