A phase III study of lenalidomide maintenance after debulking with gemcitabine or liposomal doxorubicin +/radiotherapy in patients with advanced cutaneous Tcell lymphoma not previously treated with intravenous chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 27% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 28 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 13% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Oct 2013 Status of the trial in Germany is suspended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.