A Prospective Single Arm, Open-label, International, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Atazanavir (ATV) Powder With Ritonavir (RTV) With Optimal Background Therapy, in HIV Infected Pediatric Patients Greater Than or Equal to 3 Months to Less Than 6 Years (Pediatric Atazanavir International Clinical Evaluation: the PRINCE I Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PRINCE I
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.