A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomized, Single Dose, Parallel Design Study To Estimate The Relative Bioavailability Of Co Administered Formulations Of Azithromycin Microsphere (AZ) And Chloroquine Test Formulation (CQ) Compared With Co Administered Immediate Release Individual AZ And CQ Tablets In Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Chloroquine; Chloroquine/azithromycin
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Otitis media; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms AZCQ
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Actual initiation date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.