A Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Control, Phase 3B Study to Evaluate the Cardiovascular Safety of Febuxostat and Allopurinol in Subjects With Gout and Cardiovascular Comorbidities
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CARES
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.