A Phase I/II Study of Paclitaxel, Carboplatin and YM155 (Survivin Suppressor) in Subjects With Solid Tumors (Phase I) and Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (Phase II).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Sepantronium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2010 New trial record