A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of SPD489 on Executive Function (Self-Regulation) Behaviors in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Reporting Clinically Significant Impairment of Real-World Executive Function Behavior.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Jul 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Behavior-Rating-Inventory-of-Executive-Function' has been met.
- 09 May 2012 Results presented at the 165th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History