A Phase I, randomized, open-label, multi-center, multiple dose study to investigate the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of RO5185426 administered as 240 mg tablets to previously treated BRAF V600E positive metastatic melanoma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History