A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Period, Two-Treatment, Two-Sequence, Single Dose, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Oral and Intravenous Administration of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Metamfetamine; Metamfetamine
- Indications Brain injuries; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2011 Added title (from MR) and treatment table. Amended purpose.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from planning to recruiting, based on a Sinapis Pharma media release. Dosing in the first cohort has been successful; future cohorts will investigate longer infusion times and higher dosages.