A Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Repeat Subcutaneous Administration of Otelixizumab in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Otelixizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.