Safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (HPV)-16/18 Vaccine, Cervarix When Administered to Healthy Females According to the Prescribing Information in Korea.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; AS04B
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Mar 2017 Results published in the Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
- 10 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.