Phase 2 Study Of Clofarabine With High Dose Cytarabine And G-CSF Priming In Adult Patients Less Than Age 65 With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Or Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome and/or Advanced Myeloproliferative Neoplasm.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Anthony Stein) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.