A Multicentric, Open Label, Randomized, Comparative, Parallel-group, Active-Controlled Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of oral tablets of Fixed-dose Combination of Cefixime 200 mg and Ofloxacin 200 mg in Comparison with Ofloxacin 200 mg Alone in Patients with Typhoid Fever
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cefixime/ofloxacin; Ofloxacin
- Indications Salmonella infections; Typhoid
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 29 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 1 May 2010 to 8 Feb 2010 as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 20 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 8 Feb 2010 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.