A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% Solution (IGIV, 10%) for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History